[Dailydrool] disappointment with these wheels for Honey

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sun Aug 9 20:03:48 PDT 2009

Unfortunately, this particular cart did not work out  for Honey, she would
NOT walk with it, I think it was a ve;ry poor fit, and she  was very
uncomfortable.  For one thing, the saddle didn't fit her right,  she couldn't have
went pee pee if she tried, she would have wet herself, it  covered up that
end entirely.  we are so sad and disappointed.  we  made all the adjustments
possible,but she just had this very sad face, and  tried to get away when
we tried to put her in it.  as a mattr of fact, her  legs and back got
worse,, from trying to get her to use it, and now she is on  tramadol, and
deramaxx..........i feel so bad for  her.............
my poor little Honey.................and he sad mommy  Barbie