[Dailydrool] Hounds Bay IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!!!

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Sun Aug 9 20:35:08 PDT 2009

Ok gang this was sent from our drool mother Nancy Gallagher. The full digest
was attached so I am sending this for her instead of rejecting and waiting
for her to send back I know she is tired. Sounds like Nancy is very busy and
working hard to get houndsbay back up and running. So please be patient and
before you all know it houndsbay will be back in business.

Thanks

Sandy moderator

It's still down. I'm working on it but haven't had a whole lot of time as
I've been balancing 2 jobs until the new one starts on Monday. I did manage
to at least get the page up, it's just not functional yet.

I'm hoping to be able to get the rest of it going this week.

Nancy Gallagher

Sent from my iPhone