[Dailydrool] The girls...

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Sun Aug 9 19:55:48 PDT 2009

Oh My Dog!

I had a free day so I went garage sailing at the largest sale all along RT 30 from Pittsburg PA to somewhere in IL - Im' in OH - in any case I was running late getting home only to find the dogs had gotten into a bag my father in law dropped off.? The bag had a few boxes of orange jello and a few packages of gram cracker crumbs and a package of rawhides....well the rawhides I found buried in the couch along with jello and crumbs everywhere!? Their water was even orange since they went to get a drink and got their ears wet!? It was a total mess...Wasn't sure where to even start with the clean up - Thank goodness I have a wood floor that has a golden tone and has seen much better days...the jello and crumbs filled in some cracks!? It was quite the site!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne, Trixie and Princess