[Dailydrool] deer Roland

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:13:05 PDT 2009

Hi ROland its me Lexie Nali and I am writing cause I will be one years old
in 8 more days and think I shud probably be a member of the OEBE cause I am
a bad gurl..I am such a bad gurl that my nickname is devil dog hehehehehe
and I am such a bad gurl they lubb me anyways cause I am cute to and cock my
head just  so to look even cuter..

I am a little tiny bit, but you know that cause you have  met me but I am a
stinker..

I eat everysingle thing..My record for cell phones is 3 in one week

I have ate remote controls, money, checks, the carpet, I have killed every
single toy we have..ate the doggy beds, the x pen..I am a busy busy gurl..I
try to get Lenny to do stuff and sometimes he will but he is a gud boy and
gets ascared..Im not ascared of anything at all even mommy..

yesterday i ate a memory foam pillow but frankly they arent that good and
lost its memory real real fast..

today and my mommy is actually proud of me for this one..I somehow managed
to get a full size fluffy pillow bigger than meoutthe doggy door into the
yard while mommy was home..

Do you think I might have what it takes to be a member..oh and I will eat
brocolli but I much prefer ice creme

Your furend

the birthdya gurl

Lexie Marie

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com