[Dailydrool] obeying commands Bwahahahaha

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 15:45:08 PDT 2009

Hubby :  Maggie , honey, come to daddy,  Maggie,  "please  "  drop the
stick !  Annie, drop the stick honey "
Bwahahahah  !!!!  yea right !    Marlene   :   Maggie get your ass over
here now !!!!!!,  Annie, if you dont  drop that stick I will kick your sorry
ass up between your ears !!!!!. Hubby  says I sound like a female body builder
on STEROIDS !!!!!!!!  I have to  admit that there was a time in my life
where I never ever used profanity   but after driivng a school bus for 14
years,  what else do I need to  explain ??????   I love my Bassets regardless if
they are intelligent  or not   bwahahahahah,  I didn't know that was even a
criteria !  Doo-Dah  but it is something to ponder,  I will pay more
attention  and see if I noticed any signs of brain activity !!!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

It is way too  Hot up here in Ohio  !!!!!!!!!!!!  Maggie  wags and I hang
out in the wading pool, just a little crowded with a pudgy  Basset and a
beached killer whale in a wading pool !  Annie won't come near  us,  can't say I
blame here, it isn't a pretty sight  !!!!!!