[Dailydrool] Plastic poop!

Laurie Diehl diehllau at msu.edu
Mon Aug 10 13:35:55 PDT 2009

Thanks for any drool slung this way. It works!
The vet did an x-ray and didn't see any real sign of an obstruction, but
cautioned that the plastic bag would be hard to see on the firms so she
gave him some meds to keep him from throwing up and told me to do a
bland diet and we'd play it by ear.
We just came in from outside and had quite a bit of plastic poop, so I'm
happy that we won't need extra x-rays or surgery!
Lance is quite disgusted that the shreds of plastic are following him
around a bit, but I figure sometimes you just get what's coming to you.
Hopefully the poking and prodding and stringy poop will make him think
twice next time before eating a plastic bag.
Laurie and Lance in Kalamazoo