[Dailydrool] Basset Intelligence

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 17:02:41 PDT 2009

I'm sure that Bassets know tons of words, they just choose to ignore most of them!? For example, Fred and Annie know, "Bye Bye, camp (doggie daycare), breakfast, dinner, mommy has to go to work, etc."? Those are words they choose to listen to.? They also know, "Move, come here, drop it, Fred, Annie, get up, let's go, inside" and choose to ignore those.? I think that that shows EXTREME intelligence!? I wish that I could ignore words like, "wake up, go to work, pay the bills"...

Rose, Annie and Fred (we think that is the stupidest article we've ever read...yes, we CAN read!? Now who's dumb??)