[Dailydrool] OBR Waddle

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Mon Aug 10 17:26:36 PDT 2009

Mark your calendars for Saturday and Sunday, October 10 & 11 for the 2009 Ohio Basset Rescue Waddle. We will again be at the beautiful Companion Club Dog Park, www.columbusdogpark.com for our Basset Halloween picnic. Check out last year's photo's under their link for Past Events. We will also again be staying at the Drury Inn and Suites. Rooms are being held now until September 23. You can make reservations online at http://www.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx?groupno=2070304 or by calling the Toll Free number, 1-800-325-0402 and giving the group Name Ohio Basset Rescue, group number 2070304. For any questions please contact Cathy Rice at 614-794-9440 or by email at cathy.rice1 at att.net. For those of you who will not be able to attend but would like to help we are accepting donations for our raffle and auction. We hope to have a beautiful Fall day so start stomping now for NO RAIN!

Cathy,
 Momslave to Nate, Dozer, Grace and wannabe Leah.