[Dailydrool] Basset intelligence...

Barbara Rocheleau brocheleau at snet.net
Mon Aug 10 17:29:24 PDT 2009

 I must say there are times that I do question the intelligence of my two bassets, we all have to admit that!  BUT Opie makes me laugh...the last thing I do in the morning before I leave for work is clean my glasses.  The cleaner is the type that you hold upright and squirt on the lenses.  As soon as Opie hears that sound, he runs out to the kitchen for his "goodbye" cookie.  He can be asleep on the couch, but miraculously he hears that squirt bottle each time!  gotta love 'em!
Barbara mom to Layla and Opie