[Dailydrool] FW: Need Help in Virginia

Alicelynne Watson Alwa28 at cox.net
Mon Aug 10 18:36:23 PDT 2009

There is a girl named Sandy who is in the Essex County (Tappahannock)
Shelter.  I spoke to the shelter this morning and found out she is a basset
mix and a sweetie.

She was found about 2 months ago on the highway.  They found her carrying a
(stolen) german shepherd puppy so she must have been missing her own pups.

The shelter told me today that Wednesday will be her last day, they can't
keep her any longer and will be put down.

If ANYONE, ANYWHERE is able to take her, or knows of someone who would give
her a home, PLEASE give them Sandy's info.  I am forwarding the link to her
page on Petfinder.  The shelter worker was obviously fond of her and was
really sad about her upcoming fate and told me she hoped I would be able to
help her.

This is the link:

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14160908

Thanks everyone for all of your help for the hounds!

Barbara