[Dailydrool] reading the droolz-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 18:20:20 PDT 2009

Momma here-we are behind, trying to catch up---here we go!

So many sad ahrooo's at the passing of Lovely Lucille, her Momma Mary Ann is so dear to my heart, and the news of her trip to the bridge hit very hard. Paws are pressed together, Mary Ann and Tom, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

More condolences to Calypso's family,the loss always hits hard, and we are sure?he are feasting at the buffet, watching from afar.

It is so hot here, we are slinging drool everywhere, Tulip, Honey, Lance, and Winfield,kitty Norm, the drool is flowing for good vet reports, no more illness, get better, stay out of trouble, we await good news from all.

Morse, Elder Clara had a huge smile at your frog rolling, she raised the great snooter and I swear she got a whiff.

Basset Intelligence.
Hmmmm.
Brudder Elwood lives here. Nuff said.
And for those of you wondering where the mighty varmit has been, he is serving his computer restriction time until tomorrow.
His great onion caper landed him in the Momma holding tank. My patience must be never ending.

Drool to all in need, welcome new folks, welcome back old folks, stay cool and well!!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts