[Dailydrool] Looong Ears

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 10 20:45:27 PDT 2009

Annie, our new old lady, has extremely long ears.  Since I cook a rice
porridge for the girls, this is a problem, Gracie and Holly get a little
food on the edges of their ears, but Annie gets food at least halfway up her
ears on both sides.  It dries and she starts itching her ears like crazy,
and rubs them clean on my living room rug.  I tried cleaning her ears off
but it doesn't work very well.  Well, I remembered that Nancy Kay said she
and her husband hold Frank the Tank and Sweet Sarah's ears up in the air
while they eat - so I tried holding Annie's ears up this evening while she
ate and it worked.  Except for one small problem - I haven't been able to
straighten up all evening.  Does anyone have any other suggestions for
keeping ears out of food, preferably suggestions that don't cause permanent
back problems?

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net