[Dailydrool] Porchlight Parade "Sea Scare" This Wednesday You Are Invited!

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 01:43:50 PDT 2009

Again the Basset Rescue of Puget Sound is marching in the Sea Scare Parade!
 All swashbuckeling Bassets R Invited to Come!

Sea Scare is the end parade of the long week of SeaFair Parades held here
in the Grreat Northwest. Please come if you can. The first 10 waddlers
arriving  get a Pirate patch. (remember the parade ends at BRIAR PIZZA yummy
Greek /Italian so its a good idea to park near there and walk up the 3/4 mile
or  so) No fee no cost...just fun. If you wish to get pledges to raise money
for the  rescue then that is pretty neet but this event is just plain fun.
It is a good  waddle that's for sure!

It is a "Porchlight Parade" and pokes fun at the  Seattle area  "Torchlight
Parades".

Example: Kids decorate their horses as Seafair Hydroplanes and all manner
of things "under the sea" there is every kind of entry you can imagine for a
 small town parade. People line the street and when the Basset Hounds come
along  there is always lots of Ohhing and Aweing. We think it is sooooo fun.
We hope  you come if you can.

All Basset Hounds are invited! Be there  in Briar, WA by 6:30 PM THIS
Wednesday! No need to dress up but if you like it is much appreciated by  our
Basset Hound's fans!

ArrrrRrrrr!  Aye Aye! Come on along to the BEST parade ever..THE
PORCHLIGHT PARADE in Brier, WA the ending parade of "Seafair".

Love and Woofin frum Hudson and Henry
We really mean it..its FUN. We hope it won't be raining like it is
tonight..but it will be fun anyway no matter what. Please come!