[Dailydrool] einstein lives up to his name

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Tue Aug 11 07:15:09 PDT 2009

einstein and hershey were at the kennel while we were on
vacation......when i picked them up the owner whose wife's parents have
2 bassets so she is familiar with the stubborn basset attitude  claimed
that einstein was a doll but didn't want to go back into his "cage" at
night....i forgot to tell her to say "go to bed"......and then she
added,  "but i found out he likes bologna".......i was
hysterical.......he was trained with food as a reward, and now he was
training the kennel owner......i know that his little mind was
working......"why should i go in there? , there is nothing in it for me,
i could walk the halls all night and visit with the other
campers.......did you say bologna......a bribe, me?.......well
okay".......and this went on every night.......she indulged him and he
thought he was getting his way!.....it worked for all concerned, and i
wasn't charged extra for his little extras LOL.....nancy, hershey who is
always a "good girl" and einstein the smarty pants