[Dailydrool] Sniffing and UTI

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 11:12:22 PDT 2009

I've been dreading to ask this question.. but'm I'm gonna anyway!

I've noticed Potato (my basset mix) constantly sniffing around Mona's hoo-ha lately. She's prone to UTI. We've had 2 instances within a 3 month period already. She's been on cranberry capsules since her last episode.

Anyway, could this be a sign that Mona's on her way to getting another infection? I wonder if multiple dog households have had a similar experience. Email me offlist. thank you! =(

Monique