[Dailydrool] "real dogs" HUMF

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:06:57 PDT 2009

Bev and boyz, this post was wonderful! I think that sums up "real
dogs".  Yes I have labs, one who acts like a "real dog" but they are
all my babies, and I could care less if they bring me a dead duck
(thats dads nasty hobby) or point out a bird. As long as they dont eat
the birds without telling me, and let me rub those bute bellies and
big ole ears, and give me snooters when Im sad, they are plenty dog
for me.
Bambi and boys

--
Bambi A (Lange) McLeskey