[Dailydrool] "real dogs" HUMF

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:30:58 PDT 2009

We gotz reel dogs here. We gotz we: Nigel Llewis an Conley. Whut deez
peepels fink we be, kittycatz? Peeces ob melon?
We ahroo we bark we whimprz (well, Cnly does) an we gotz teef lotsa teef to
bite wif, onley we nebber bites. Ok mebbe oncet a while by axident.
Mossly whuts we gots be FEELINZ an we feelinz hurt by dem peepels whut fink
we not reel dogs.

We nose whut dey meen. Dey meen we aint got legs. We aint out dere in da
cold, dirty wadder fetchin ded dux. Wadder where fish poop. Wadder fulla
bugs an germans. (Whut? Germans germans... youse nose Llewis, liddel bugs an
stuff. Oh. Sorry. sorry.) GERMS. Fulla Germs. We not out dere runnin full
tilt (tilt-- yeah, dey tilted ok) in da heet affer sum rag onna string like
dem Grezyshoundies, poor fings, chasin a rag...
We not out dere stanning in da middel some hot, dry, burr-filled feeld one
leg in da air tryna show some peerson  dat dere a liddel bird inna bush so
da person can blow it ta teensy bits wif dat big ole fing what breke
earrdrums.
We not out dere leeding da blined cuz we short. (We mebbe work sumfin out if
da peepel no mind some side trips to da meet markit an stuff)

We nose all dis.
So da next time sum liddel chile get loss inna woods an dey needs a REEL
nose to fine she.....you lettuce nose. Den we sees who da reel dogs be. We
an da Bloodyhoundies, dass who da reel nose be.

"Real dogs"my ....nebbermind.

Drool to all youse whut need it.
Nigel, Llewis an Conley whut be INsulded.  (Cooper he in da bafroom cuz it
thunnering. Drawz you own conklushuns bowt dat.)