[Dailydrool] Basset Intelligence

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Aug 11 17:33:27 PDT 2009

I have been following the intelligence with a smile.
I personally don't have any of the "normal" dogs that
are easily trained and live to please their people.  I have the
ultimate in challenges with  Bassets and a husky cross.
Empress Ruby Doo is a thinker, uses her eyes, ears and nose,
and will find a way to get around the things I want her to do.  Of course
she is training everyone else so I have bassets with bassetude
and huskytude as well.  doG help me!

I have knowned for a while that our beloved bassets are intelligent but I have
had another thought occur to me.  Since we slaves are well aware of there
IQ....I think it makes us smarter than the author of the article and every
newspaper and news station that airs it.

We are an elite group that knows how smart and loveable these droolers are.
Do we really want the word to get out?  Not Me!

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang