[Dailydrool] victims of domestic violence

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Tue Aug 11 17:39:34 PDT 2009

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14198424 <http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14198405>

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14198405

here are the pictures of the two bassets need help..

the husband beat the wife into a wheel chair. she is despondent and can no longer care for the three bassets. Hounds Haven took in Cupcake (later found to need extensive surgery for stones and while very sweet, we are still assessing her medical needs). We were planning on taking one at a time but with cupcake's medical issues; we have no room to take another. The daughter is threatening to kill them. Western Mo just took in another special needs dog, and Kim Dunn of Basset Rus or MABR's email is bouncing..

If anyone has any suggestions, or would like to take them into your heart, please contact us... we will assist in any way possible. the dogs are altered and are just waiting to be killed.

They are in Osborn, MO. The family is in the process of getting them the parvo-distemper shots. Flash (the male) & Daisy (one of the females) is 9, and Cupcake (already in rescue). Flash has been neutered and Daisy and Cupcake have been spayed. They are all really mellow dogs and would do great in any home. Flash is real quiet but Cupcake and Daisy bark a lot.

between the economy and dumping dogs, people are being mean to their dogs and to other people.  thanks for any drool or prayers you can send their way.

helena at proplanner.com