[Dailydrool] Help! Bassets and CAT!!!

Dawn dlvj at ptd.net
Wed Aug 12 06:25:07 PDT 2009

Hi Eleri,

I have 2 cats and 2 bassets and 1 labrador retriever so I can sympathize
with your food dish problem.  My poor mother would turn over in her grave if
she could see where my cats eat on the counter in my kitchen.  I have no
choice because the dogs would have the bowl empty constantly.  Yours is only
temporary but with us it is permanent and that is how it is here.  Where the
cats eat I don't prepare food....simple as that and the dogs can't reach
their bowls because I keep them back against the wall.  Perhaps you can try
some kind of a gate and just feed the cat in the bathroom or somewhere that
the hounds can't get to.

Dawn, momslave to Lucy Lou, Lilly Olivia and Daisy May the labbie