[Dailydrool] Help! Bassets and CAT!!!

Michael Brooks michael.brooks88 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 08:21:29 PDT 2009

We had 2 bassets, a border collie mix, and one cat until last month. Now the cat has only one basset to contend with. The cat's food bowl and litter box are in our son's room and the doorway is blocked with a baby gate. Freyja has no problem getting to her food etc. and Hattie can't get to anything when the gate's up. A bigger problem for us is keeping the cat out of the dog food!

Michael and Diane

Slaves to Ms Hattie (the Lone Pwincess), Freyja (the Psycho Kitty), Daphne (ATB), Peabody (ATB) and Hooter (ATB)

http://mail.yahoo.com