[Dailydrool] Joey - 7, Vertical Blinds - 0

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 06:36:46 PDT 2009

This dog is going to be the death of me! We just moved about 10 days ago,
and Joey's been doing pretty well, but recently he's been acting like a
crazy hound!! In the last 3 days, I've lost 7 vertical blinds to him!

It used to be that he'd just bark & yowl, and just cause a ruckus, but the
last few days he's taken to actually jumping up & pawing at the window! By
the time I get home (literally 10 mins. today!) he ripped 4 of them down, 3
have the little tabs ripped out of the top, and one has the bottom 1/3
chopped off from his claws!

Seriously, I've replaced 4 of these on tuesday (some were bad, and the
maintaince man gave me some extra. He used to have a basset, and smartly
decided that the hound was going to take some out.) But, today he did the
same routine & busted the replacements!

Oi! We've haven't even been here 2 weeks! Could this be a reaction to his
suddenly becoming an only dog after so many years of having other dogs
around with him? Anyone have any suggestions on how to save our poor
vertical blinds?

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473

GABR Waddle Pledge page: http://www.firstgiving.com/kueckerhounds