[Dailydrool] Spaniel Bowl

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 07:27:56 PDT 2009

I have two of these and put Fred and Annie's food in them.? Fred's ears?never get dirty, but the bottom of Annie's right ear is always crusty with food.? She is the messiest eater, and when she drinks, she constantly picks up her head, turns to see what's going on around her, and lets the water pour down the sides of her mouth, all over the floor!? Fred drinks, licks his lips over the bowl, and walks away...no mess!? I think that I could put Annie's food in a tea cup, and she'd still manage to shove that right ear in there!? I've given up, and just clean off the ear with baby wipes when it gets really crunch!!

Rose, Annie (I love to eat!) and Fred (Annie is a slob.)