[Dailydrool] Annie's abuser has appealed his case

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 12:31:07 PDT 2009

Randall Treadway, the Telford, Tenn., man convicted of animal abuse after he
let a harness grow into the body of Annie the basset hound has appealed his
conviction. He has hired a defense attorney and the new trial date is Sept.
2 in Jonesborough, Tenn.

I've got a call into the Washington County (TN) district attorney's office
for more info and I will send out a link to a new online petition urging he
be convicted AGAIN.

Here are the photos of Annie's injuries:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leanneland/3270156159/

What kills me is for what this clown is paying his defense attorney he could
have paid Annie's vet bills and been done with it. He just doesn't want to
take responsiblity for what he did to poor Annie.

Luckily, we are here to make sure he does. Mr. Treadway has clearly
underestimated our determination to see justice done.

More details to come.

Leanne Potts
President, Belly Rubs Basset Rescue
www.bellyrubs.org