[Dailydrool] Tulip in trouble

BRYAN MARTINEZ brymart at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 13 13:24:01 PDT 2009

hi droolers...

--- My little Tulip (she shares my house with my late mom's 17 year
old cat and me) apparently has several masses in her abdomen revealed
through an ultrasound....
I got word on this just about an hour ago.  That is the cold facts, .
the vet who informed me of this said that the next step could be a
biopsy to be sure...but what good will that do ? I will discuss my
options with my main vet tomorrow morning. he indicated a tumor is
operable depending upon where it is attached to---but with the word
'several' ,  it sounds like a death sentence.. She is only eating
sparsely and has loose stools....still wagging that tail and still
wants her usual walks and so forth, but ......there's little things
that she is doing and not doing indicating a change is going on........
I don't know what I'll do without her--- this hurts so much.....I read
about these kind of stories in the 'drool' but........
I guess i always thought she would make it to 12 or 13.....at least I
hoped so.....

I know my fellow droolers would know more than anybody what this is like

anyway, thanks for caring