[Dailydrool] Layla and basset intelligence

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:46:24 PDT 2009

Hey Bill,
I am the same way about links.  I can never paste ones that work, but I made it to Layla's page by good searching "cutest pet contest" and found the beauty through the onsite search. Now, I have it bookmarked because we can vote once a day.  I would be thrilled if a basset won!!!!!
On basset intelligence, Pierre is my smart cookie.  He doesn't run with the pack, so to speak, and while all 7 others will gather for group outs to the backyard despite my calling him and calling him, Pierre rarely joins us.  I get all the others out, then go back for Pierre, usually with leash in hand and a treat just to get him to budge off the bed.  Then he gets a special walk and does not do yard time.  On the other hand, no matter where Pierre is he will shout out to me (baaark, baaark), and I come running immediately.  His back is itchy, and he needs it scratched.  Boy he has me trained.
Healing drool to all in need.
Peace, love and drool,
Jackie and the herd