[Dailydrool] Please sign Annie's petition

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:44:44 PDT 2009

Here is a link to the petition urging the Washington County, Tenn., District
Attorney to make sure Randall L. Treadway doesn't get off the hook for what
he did to Annie the basset the hound. Please sign and send the link to your
animal- and justice-loving friends and ask them to sign it. Let's let the
courts and the DA know we still give a damn.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/convict-randall-l-treadway-for-animal-abuse-again

Thanks, and let's make sure we speak for Annie and all the other abused
animals out there who don't have a voice.

Leanne Potts
President, Belly Rubs Basset Rescue
www.bellyrubs.org