[Dailydrool] Pretty Boy Floyd in Photo Contest

jbeniak at cox.net jbeniak at cox.net
Fri Aug 14 10:45:35 PDT 2009

I entered Floyd in the Good Housekeeping Pet Costume contest.  This is a different type of voting process where two pictures come up randomly and you vote for which one of the two you like best. I found the easiest way to vote for Floyd is to bring up the page and then keep hitting refresh until Floyd comes up with his randomly chosen opponent.  Floyd is wearing his purple "King of the Mardis Gras" costume and the picture was taken at our BHCSC Specialty show a couple of years back when we had Mardis Gras as a theme.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/family/pets/2009-halloween-pet-costume-contest

Floyd's photo will pop back up for voting but it is very random how often.

Thanks for voting!

Jill Beniak & Pretty Boy Floyd

--
Floyd   www.dogster.com/?134050