[Dailydrool] bassets nose vs wannabes nose

Taylor family jklmtaylor at verizon.net
Fri Aug 14 11:56:10 PDT 2009

Since we are on the thread of how good a basset nose is I have 2 comments. My teenager likes to cover up Janee with a blanket when she is asleep on the couch- everything including head in under the blanket. Then he will get a piece of food and wave it over her covered head. It's like a bobbing ghost following wherever the food goes. 2nd has anyone noticed their wannabe becoming more bassety after living with them? My poodle mix keeps her nose to the ground so much more now than when she was an only dog, Lisa and WV girls