[Dailydrool] fuzzy friend

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 17:32:26 PDT 2009

 Lilly was barking at something, she was rolling in the grass, I told her
come Lilly, she was ignoring she was having fun with something, then by time
I got down to the grass she got stung! she ran off then started rolling in
another part of the yard and barking. Of course I got there faster with a
possible ankle stress fracure, then daddy did even when I was yelling for
him to help me (men sometimes! lol)

I got down there with shovel in hand and it was one of those big fuzzy
bees.  Not sure what kind but not a wasp, but as big as a dime or nickle.
I have benadryl but didn't by tabs (DUMB MOMMY) I had gotten the capsules.
She is probably about 40something maybe almost 50 lbs so I opted to give her
one 25mg because I am not sure if she is quite 50lbs.  Then after I gave it
to her realized it was expired ERRRR!! 1/2009...heard mostly the potency
will be less.  She is acting normal and was running aroudn with Santana had
to calm her down in case so she is not breathing crazy because of her
running (she runs like a grey hound!)
Will keep an eye on her.  Never saw a bee like this just buzzin around but
not up close like that! eek!!!  They are getting ready to eat now.

--
Anitra
Momma To

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face