[Dailydrool] We (Sophie & Nancy) had company

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sat Aug 15 18:13:52 PDT 2009

A nice lady by the name of Stacy came to San Antonio today to see us.  She is from North Texas and helped us get out of that puppy mill last month.  She was petting me and even got down on the floor with me.  She sat and talked to Nancy too.  She watched me while I played with some stuffies and took some pictures of mememe.  Oh, okay, she took pictures of Nancy too.  She was so excited to see how good I looked since I put on some weight.

Holly Noelle BAROOED at Stacy & Dillon (her son) for a really long time.  The only time she stopped was when Dillon played with her ears.  He may be young, but he's been trained by Basset Hounds for a long time and knew how to get the loud mouth to be quiet :)   If you thought you heard thunder this afternoon it was probably just Holly!!

Stacy told me that she had kept one of the Hounds that used to live with me.  I was happy to hear that he had his own home now.  Nancy & I are still looking for homes, but I've been told that our Auntie Dawn will find us great homes, once we get to California.  Anyone looking for a senior Houndie to love????

Sophie - Looking for love
Nancy - Me too, but in my crate