[Dailydrool] We has pretty new collars and leashes

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sun Aug 16 12:51:48 PDT 2009

Sophie and Nancy checking in again.  I kinda like posting to the DD, hope our new families become members, or maybe they already are....and just don't know they are our new families yet :)

Nancy came with a pretty new collar and leash, and I had a pretty new leash, but my collar had seen better days.... and it didn't match my leash.  A senior gal can not go around without a matching collar and leash, it just isn't done.

All of Holly's stuff matches so she told her Momma to do something about my collar.  One of Holly's aunties had sent her a beautiful collar and leash, in fact it was the one she wore on her trip home from Daphneyland.  Auntie Suz grabbed her collar to see if that pattern would match my leash, and it did.  So she went shopping and found a collar in the same pattern for memememe.

Auntie Suz came back and took off my collar.  I didn't like that much, but she needed to get my rescue tag off.  Then I saw her put my tag on a brand new collar, lime green with purple and yellow butterflies on it.  I stood there wagging my tail.  I thought it was for me, then I knew cause she put it on me.  And it matches my pretty purple leash just perfectly.

When you are moving to LA you must have the right fashion accessories if you want to get anywhere :)

Snooters & Tail Wags,

Sophie - looking in the mirrow at my fine self
Nancy - could you bring the mirrow to my crate please??

Holly Noelle - next thing I know we'll all have matching hats & stuffies