[Dailydrool] Have I Caused Flat Basset?

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 16 13:25:11 PDT 2009

Reading momperson Bev's email has made me wonder if Morse's flat-bassetness if my fault?  Morse loves his walks, and we generally walk for about 2 hours a day, but they are ambles, not power-walks.  He walks a bit forward, then a bit back, there are spurts of running and messing around, but lots of ambling, and usually over the same areas zillions of times.  I encouraged the stop and sniff  as a pup, and now flat bassets are most days. Mind you, I love it.  But I am wondering if I have created Morse the Ambler instead of Morse the Power Walker?

Becky (no its fine, you walk round the green for the fifth time tonight), Morse (I was going to anyway) and Pumbaa ATB (I did power sprinting when I saw those d*&^ed spaniels ahead of us!)
xx