[Dailydrool] It happened to me

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 08:13:00 PDT 2009

I was having a perfectly nice morning, celebrating Annie's 5th birthday and getting ready to celebrate Fred and Annie's 2nd Gotcha Day tomorrow, when I received an EXTREMELY nasty email from a member of the Drool.? I have heard of this happening to people before, but I'd never experienced it.? I really enjoy reading the Drool, and am currently involved in Secret Pawtner for the first time.? However, this experience has really made me wonder if I want to continue.? I do not think that anyone has the right to contact members on their private email addresses and call them names, tell them that violent things should be done to them, etc.? Who gives someone the right to do that?? I wish that there was a way to stop it, but the nature of this list is that our email addresses are made public, so that anyone can email us and say whatever they want...? It's really sad that I'm considering dropping out of the Drool due to the actions of one person.

Rose, Annie and Fred