[Dailydrool] Mikal Icky Vick

debbie jenkins homerandbob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 09:35:42 PDT 2009

Oh Boy you iz so rite Nigel - dat horrid creatur called Mikal Vic is such a
turd - dat is de nicest werd we can calls him on de dwool. Momma calls him a
werd dat begins wif an F...and her MEENS IT!! Her just hates him and so does
we...momma had fire commin out of her eyeballs when her heard him say
eberybuddy deserbes a second chance...oh weally? well whut about dem poor
dead doggies? where is dere second chancet?

Her also tole daddy you won't be watchin no feetballs in dis house nomore...
We iz weally disgusted wif de world somedeys...

Homer ob da WEst & Orygun Bob, and Momma