[Dailydrool] mod squad again

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 10:28:47 PDT 2009

We recently ended a thread that was not supportive of the drool in general and in principal had nothing to do with bassets.

The general rule of thumb for submitting posts- is that if it does not go against drool rules we let it through. The person sending the post is responsible for the content of what they wrote- not the moderators! If someone emails you privately in regards to something you posted we can't control that. If the private email is offensive or seems excessive- please do forward it to us and we will step in if it seems appropriate.

This a list of over 3000 members- every one of us with a different opionion on every subject. If you are upset about something and wish to post- sometimes it is best to save it to draft BEFORE sending. Let is sit a while and then come back to it. Sometimes after we cool off

we may not want to hit send.

Back to the supportive drool that we all love, Angelika- mod squad