[Dailydrool] Long ears update

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 17 10:31:12 PDT 2009

The snood works okay, but I think it's probably a bit too big for her,
because the snood hangs down enough that it gets in the food and needs to be
washed after meals.  Now Mama could very easily get out the sewing machine
and shorten the snood, but this would mean sewing (yuucckkkk!!!), so old
lazy Mama decided to try one of the square bowls.  Because shopping and
spending money is much more fun than sewing.  The square bowl is probably
the best solution for Annie, I got the medium size (3-1/2 cup?) and it works
fairly well.  Sometimes an ear gets in when Annie first starts eating and
the bowl is full, but I just lift the ear out and hold it for a minute.
Once she's got the food level lower in the bowl the ears stay out, although
I can't quite figure out why this is.  S'okay, nothing is 100%, but we're
pretty happy with the square bowl.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net