[Dailydrool] Sally's last trip

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 15:09:11 PDT 2009

We're so sorry to hear Sally has made her way to Rainbow Bridge - I know our Sadie was there to greet her, as were all the bassets who are romping and playing there.  Sally had quite a wonderful life - living to be 16 yrs old with a wonderful family who loved her.  We'll miss hearing about her on the Daily Drool, and want her wonderful family to know we're thinking of them at this time.              Beryl & Raymond

http://mail.yahoo.com