[Dailydrool] our montana moment

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:04:20 PDT 2009

gearing up for our Sept. 20th Raffle and Yard Sale......lots of fun and
nice stuff and plenty of new doggie/cat inventory from our supplies -
donated to us.
Our info about it is on our website now finally.   We were hacked and
lost our website for weeks and now it has been changed over and working
.  Thanks to Kathleen and Tim here in Montana.
I know not much about puters except how to type!.    Anyone wishing to
buy any raffle tickets, all info and instructions are on flyer.   Also,
I am not utd on reading DD but for all who have lost bassets my heart
goes out to you and we are sending over some white healing light for you
to have.   Thankyou to all of you for all you do to help rescues.
--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager
Email: bassetrescuemt at gmail.com