[Dailydrool] Debarking :(

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 15:18:01 PDT 2009

I really don't like this procedure at all.  I don't know any vet that does this procedure anymore but then again so few people ask for it.  Frequently it needs to be done multiple times and leaves a ton of scar tissue.  I'm sure there are some old timey vets out there that are still doing it along with ear cropping and tail docking even after a few days old :(  The UK is so much more advanced than the US in animal welfare laws.

On a brigther side three bassets came into to the clinic today and one Bagel.  Pretty sucessful day! :)

Laura, Flash and Ryu