[Dailydrool] Basset distraction

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:18:45 PDT 2009

A dear friend of mine has Belgian Turvereens (Hope that's spelled right!)
she comes over here & we go to her house & the dogs play.  Last week one of
the young turvs was doing the show circuit.  She was being perfect inside
the show ring & out... until she saw a basset.  Then she went all goofy.
Doing the play bow, prancing & all sorts of silly behavior.  The handler
called my friend to tell her of this strange behavior.  We had a pretty good
laugh about how my houndies were such a bad influence in the dignified show
ring!  hee hee hee
Vikki mom to
Spencer, Sara Sue, Hal E. Bear
Sebastian atb, Natasha atb