[Dailydrool] milk for a basset

Christine Stewart Stewart1527 at msn.com
Mon Aug 17 15:26:53 PDT 2009

my question is:

is it ok to give our basset a 1/4 cup of  1% milk once in a while...perhaps twice a month?   we always allow her to lick the ice cream bowls...and then of course I promise I sterilize them.  It's just that the other day she looked at me with such longingly while I was having a glass of milk...I shared a little with her...and she loved it.  Nothing bad happened...no change in her businesses nor did it upset her tummy.  I would just like to know the general rule.

Thanks
Christine in PA