[Dailydrool] Milk for a Basset

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 18:21:41 PDT 2009

You mean there are people who do NOT give milk to their basset???

Merlin never let me finish a glass of milk. As it got toward the bottom, he would scoot closer and closer. He wanted the last bit! I would add some cold water to it, and give it to him. Then clean up the mess.

Dewey has learned the love of milk, too. It has good calcium and protein in it. He also gets some cheese and yogurt, most days. He likes it all, and I figure it can't hurt him.

Linda and Dewey (ice cream??? what's that, mommy?? sounds good!)