[Dailydrool] hot spots

Tina Zantrofski dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 15:45:49 PDT 2009

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to put on a hot spot?  My wannabe
lab, Millie, has been licking on a spot on her front leg that is getting
irritated.  I have some sulfodene that I have used on hot spots on the back
where they can't lick but not sure I can use this where they can get at it.
Even though Millie isn't a basset, I figured droolers would have some
suggestions for me.  She has separation anxiety and a fear of thunderstorms
and with the recent humid weather we have had lately in MA, I'm relating it
to that.  It doesn't seem to bother her, she just licks at it constantly and
its getting red and irritated.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Tina