[Dailydrool] Debarking

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 16:07:52 PDT 2009

I haven't posted for quite a while but I had to chime in on this thread.
When I adopted Honey and Marla several years ago, they had already been
debarked. Like Momperson said, I don't think they really know that they
can't bark like all the other dogs. Miss Honey (ATB) had the most beautiful
ahroo and, to this day, I miss it so much. I was actually lucky enough to
have caught it on video before she went to the Bridge. Here is a link if you
would like to hear her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVsrgUYxr3Y

One thing I need to mention, for some reason since I loaded the video,
the audio doesn't match the video. It's kinda like watching a movie that's
dubbed but it is definitely my beautiful Miss Honey's voice!

Drool to all that need it,
Kathi and The Little House of Hounds