[Dailydrool] Whooze Doooze dis???

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 16:25:52 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Ahhhh, it so nice to feel da keyboardz unner me pawz agin. I miss all youze.

Now here be da question ob da dey.

Momma git da mail. Now here be dis emmberlope, it seys to Elder Clara.

It seyz frum Brudder Elwood.

Now here inside, dere be dis berry nice stickie sign, gotz nice houndie in da middle, an around da edges it seyz dis;

DANGER--FARTING BASSET HOUND.

Snort Snort. Brudder Elwood lubz dis one. But, alas, da Brudder do not send dis-I fink dis, But summbodie send and Brudder Elwood seyz gib it up. Whooze you be?? I send you snooter kiss.

Brudder Elwood all puckered up. waiting to hearz------

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake