[Dailydrool] Dat Ol Elder Clara

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 17:04:42 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Agin. I bee on a roll tonite. I hab been havin a time round da ol home. Momma dun toldt me I not could do no writin when Elder Clara wasn't up to da snufferz. I not sure whut dis heart Doc gib dat ol woomen but dis be like da Brudders worser nitemare. Elder Clara now full ob herself, I keep on a seying now lookie here, git on da perch. Youze ain't go no sense to keep up wif us youngun's. Elder Clara she trot rite inta da middle ob us a playin, she tryin to rumble, she gib Brudder Jake da roar, she chase Brudder Elwood down da hall, she motor around me yard, dis not normalz. Why she dangerous, she still gotz da gas bombers, so now we gotz both ends to do da deal wif. She got dat dry eye stuff like me furbudz Nigel and Llewis, but Momma gib her da dropperz and now she not missin nuffin.

Brudder Elwood gonna hab to do da regroupz.

Meke a new plan.

Brudder Elwood gib dis one a fink. Outsmartin da ol woomen gittin diffeecultz.

We send drool to all in need, and happy wishes to all

Deeba, he's baaaaaaaack------

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts