[Dailydrool] DDrool on the way.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 18:13:44 PDT 2009

Da dad be weadin da dwool to uz an weez be wantin to send da dwool to doze
in need.  Weez sendin it to Alex what gotz da osteeo sarcoma pwobwem.   I
muss be bad, so weez sends specaiw dwool to himz.  Eleben stiww be  young.
Weez awso sendin it to Toowip what gotz da many tumors.  Weez  noze dat souns
bad, but wiff wots ob dwool Toowip maybe gonna make it.   Wastwy we be
dwoolin for Browser wiff da eye pwobwems.  So many houndies  wiff owies, dat
weez gotta make wots ob dwoow.  Get better aw youz  houndies.

Ben an Charlie