[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Aug 19 02:49:42 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin woofing in the slaves are both at work today and we are currently
entertaining the TV Satellite man. The slaves also give us milk from
time to time in a saucer diluted with water usually in summer. They
chill the milk and use refrigerated water; they also put diluted milk in
ice tray and give us cold milk blocks to lick on, but only outside or on
the tiled kitchen floor.

PW Lily Gurl we hope you are still milking the slaves for additional
birthday treats. Welcome to Maddie and may you and Rockey be together
for a long time. Drool for Browser and his problem eyes. Jade and myself
are both pleased to hear that Elder Clara is back and fighting, but that
is what us seniors do to keep our slaves on there toes ,given the slaves
many a scare but at 17 now ,I am still around and have every intention
of celebrating my 18 th. Birthday with the slaves next year,

We also send drool to Honey that a solution will soon be found for her
increased mobility.

Our slaves also took us outside to be with the storms so that we would
not be scared of the lightning and thunder.

PW Justin be nice if I could be sweet 16 again

Jade I am desperately trying to tally up how many treats I still have
coming if I can get to my brothers age. I am 4 or 5 now.

Slaves johnathan and william