[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Aug 21 01:50:20 PDT 2009

Good morning All

Healing drool to all in need

Justin and Jade hope Mamma had a great birthday and shared lot of stuff
with the bruddders and the sisters. Ol Bob well done on celebrating your
16th gotcha day, hope there's lot more gotcha days to come.

Sending special drool for Joey's paw, Charlie's back leg and no more
skin problems for Hal E Bear.  Baxter, Boomer and Kate

Sending sad ahroos on kitty taking her last trip.

The slaves are thinking of setting up a new telephone and computer
system at home. We should be kept busy making the new stuff

our own, nothing comes in without us knowing about it. Just hope not too
much stuff is going to be moved around Jade and I do not

like too much change.

 Hope every one has a wonderful weekend

PW Justin if the slaves want to spend money it should be on us.

Jade I need my own credit card then I could order Pizza's on line for me
and my brother while the slaves are working.

Slaves johnathan and William.